All services are confidential and include:
- Safe, emergency shelter 24 hours per day, 7 days per week including all meals, emergency clothing and personal need items for all residents.
- 24-hour counseling for residents, non-residents and past residents. Long distance or local collect crisis calls are accepted.
- Transitional Housing Support assists residents to secure transitional housing and/or permenant housing.
- Counseling services primarily using one-on-one counseling. Group counseling sessions are scheduled, upon request.
- Emergency transportation to our shelter can be arranged upon request. Temporary transportation assistance is available to residents for appointments.
- Provides information and/or referrals for legal, medical, financial, housing, and employment services.
- Provides access to Native Traditional methods of healing, but remains sensitive to other cultures.
- Woman Abuse Educational Program, weekly in-house educational and informative groups.